Test Your CEO Capital Skills
From "CEO Capital: A Guide to Building CEO Reputation and Company Success"
January 2003 Test your "CEO Capital" skills with this quick quiz. The answer key is at the bottom of the page.
1. Approximately what percent of a company’s reputation is attributable to the CEO?
2. CEOs should first devote their attention to which one of the following four key stakeholder groups when taking office?
3. Which three factors most contribute to a favorable CEO reputation?
4. Which well-known person is responsible for creating the term “the first 100 days”?
5. Which time frame do most employees use to realistically judge a new CEO’s effectiveness?
6. How many poor earnings quarters do most CEOs have before their jobs are in jeopardy?
7. Why should you read CEO Capital? (check all that apply)
6 – 7 out of 7 correct: Congratulations! You are well on your way to becoming a successful chief executive. Read CEO Capital to learn even more.
4 – 5 out of 7 correct: You are on your way! Read CEO Capital to further improve your leadership skills!